The Big Green/Red Fruit City
This seems to be common trend with my blog recently, i want to keep it short. I’m spending way too much time enjoying myself and not enough time writing about it. I will again keep this post brief. What i’ll do instead is dot point brief what we did:
- Visited Time square at night
- Bryant park to see ice rink, markets and had hot cider
- Added to my hat collection
- Staten Island Ferry – good idea if you want to see statue of liberty and not pay as it does a good drive by
- Went to world trade centre memorial
- Central park
- Little Italy (for a new york slice)
- Hot dogs x 2 with the lot
- Ice Hockey at Madison Square Gardens – highly recommended!
- Brooklyn – across bridge and down to prominade
- Grand Central
- Meat Packing district -Chelsea markets are amazing also visited a bar called The Tippler – highly recommend for amazing cocktails and awesome looking joint!
- Madison Avenue shopping strips
- Rachel finally got to try red lobster and i got to try white castle!
All up we walked about 20,000 – 30,000 steps a day.
Now that I have made a list its much better to see photos!